At this difficult time,Rainhill Parish Council would like to send our support and best wishes to all our residents.
Please remember that we all have a duty to look after each other.
It is worth emphasising the following:
- Adhere to the following advice and guidelines from Government.
- Stay at home, only go out if absolutely necessary.
- Keep your distance from others when out.
- Groups of teenagers hanging around the Village are creating a serious hazard to all of us.Even if you have no symptoms you can still be carrying the virus.
- Wash your hands on returning home.
Even if you are self-isolating, stay in touch. Do not be too proud to ask for help. Check on your neighbours, make sure they are coping. No one will be forgotten or left to fend for themselves.
There are a lot of willing volunteers doing great work for our needy residents. Food deliveries, collecting medicines, even walking the neighbours dog. We would commend the tireless efforts of the Rainhill Community Support Group, we salute all those who have contributed in whatever way to keep us all safe. We must not forget our magnificent NHS, all the Doctors, Nurses and frontline workers. We owe a debt of gratitude to our Police, Social Services, Care Workers and all in the Emergency Services.
We are living through exceptionally difficult times. I have never been more certain of anything that we will come through it. In years to come we will all look back and feel proud to have been part of such a caring community.